Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SLAM BACK TUESDAY

Just my Baby verse......

You kno the type that holds you down
Any time that you frown, she can make you smile
Have u going crazy like Cee Low and Danger Mouse
Have ya niggas saying, damn that's the only chick that comes outta ya mouth
Well I'm like Busta, I love my chick
And after I'm finish she be like "I loves my stick"
We ain't even together but I love this shit
We got big shit popping get on our tip
Mature enough to know its no need for a relationship
Just friends, part timing, with benifits
Few arguements, no fight and shit
Cause when it gets to hot we stay out of hell's kitchen
And did I say never get put on suspention and never serving detention
Friends first, any problems when solve them on the daily
Yea, now that's just my baby...................                                                 

-Johnny Fantaztic

KL's SLAM BACK!!!

I say I use to love him, Common said he use to love her.
Flashbacks of my heart damn near attacked on the fast track, had me believing that I could never love another.
I've always been a sucka for sweet shit like lyrics, pretend to be a hard bitch but either way you look at it, I'm just a hard ass lover undercover.
Re-fuckin-lax
Because I'm woman.
Put my mind at ease,
Sit back Keish, kick off your shoes and relax your feet, party on down to a Fantastic beat.
Right now
We just kickin it,
A little mind escaping long distance friendship, common love for a penship. Conversations endless.
Loathing.
Right now
I wasn't looking for the company
He found me in a game of hide and seek
Peek-a-boo boosky, one hand over my eyes and the other out wide waiting cuz he never ceases to surprise me.
Even when he's mad at me, he's still digging me.
Chitown pimptress I try to be, magic carpet riding through dudes fantasties flip side realities.
Yet... He still feels me?
Just a friend, part timing huh?
Right now
I say after I love him I'd never again love them, Common said he use to love her
Friends turned benefits, turned "I think I could love her."
So I turned to him...

-KL

FOLLOW Johnny's journey on twitter @johnnnyfantaztic.

No comments:

Post a Comment