Saturday, October 24, 2009

Corinne's Sit Down for OMM


I know that we've all been awaiting her return, but after the sudden death of her husband due to an overdose, Corinne Bailey Rae, vanished from the limelight. Rae, who was at the peak of her career, was forced to deal with something that no one can prepare themselves for. I recently experienced a sudden death of a close family member, but I could only say that I understand the type of pain that she was facing to a certain extent, when she got the call in the midst of adjusting to international fame. I believe that she chose the right time for a come back. She has a new look, deeper lyrics, and a sound that is much diffferent from her 2006 chart topper self titled "Corinne Bailey Rae"; I can hear the growth in what she's recorded so far. She recently sat down with the UK's Observer for an interview. Take a look.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/oct/04/corinne-bailey-rae-interview

No comments:

Post a Comment